Smile
-->

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ode to Taco Bell's Doritos Locos Taco


I first heard about Taco Bell's plan for a taco shell dusted with Dorito cheese about a year ago. I dreamed about it! Seriously. Then when I finally tasted it later this month, it inspired some poetic expression.



ODE TO DORITOS LOCOS TACO

It hit me like a sabre.
Just as the blunt force leads to searing pain,
Taco’s crunch leads to flavor.

People ask me if I’m sane:
“How could this marriage of food really appease?”
But I just scoff at their claims.

The Bellievers aren’t crazies.
They’re just fulfilling their most wild dreams:
Dorito Taco: nacho cheese!

It’s better with sour cream,
The tastes sing together in harmony.
Add tomatoes? Perfect team.

Then when the shell gets crummy
And breaks, good for you. Mini-doritos!
More yummy for your money!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! This is more than hilarious. I think you should submit it to taco bell somehow. They would eat this up. (haha, pun).

    ReplyDelete